Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Flowers from Our Garden

Delphiniums, Blue Butterfly, I think

Hollyhocks, Peaches and Dreams
and Chater's Double Red

Close up of Hollyhocks

Foxglove, Camelot Rose


Snapdragons, Pansies, Nasturtium in small front bed

Visiting friend

These photos were taken in July. The Hollyhocks look sad and bare now, unfortunately. The Delphiniums are rebloomimg, though and so are the Foxglove. Kristian's vegetables are going to town! Our corn stalks are growing little ears. I'm very excited. We've also had tomatoes, peppers, peas, beans, and sun berries. We are farmers! ;)

Now, I'm looking ahead to spring and I'd like to start planting bulbs. I long for Crocus, Tulips and Daffodils, but it will mean clearing another bed. We'll see how ambitious I get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I had a hard time finding your comment button. It does not show up with the colors you have chosen... :(

Great makeup job. My son is into the whole zombie for halloween thing too.

Your flowers are gorgeous!!

I'm having GIVEAWAY if you would like to put your name in the mix.
Hugs
Tammy... thanks for having me.


Thelma-Louise
1993-2009

Guinan 1990?-2009

Griffin ?-2010