Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Front Flower Bed


David Phlox from Garden Soyvey


 
Bright Eyes Phlox from Dunge Valley Rhododendron Gardens



Chianti Mix Pansy from Dave's Garden




Lemon Berry Fizz Pansies from Green Fingers




Alaska Nasturtium from Rich Farm Garden


Rocket Mix Snapdragons from Good Life Farm

Yesterday evening, I dug up the flower box  (maybe 3' x 3') in my front yard that had been bricked in by the previous homeowner and filled it up with soil to plant my little garden. I added the flower types that you see above, plus a red snapdragon and a Johnny Jump Up that I will need to report back on. It was a beautiful evening, perfect for gardening and I was visited by two dogs taking their people for walks and a beautiful lone cat.

No comments:


Thelma-Louise
1993-2009

Guinan 1990?-2009

Griffin ?-2010