Monday, October 13, 2008

Fantastic Plus Size Halloween Costumes




As far as I'm concerned, shopping for plus size Halloween costumes is tough. I want something pretty, but not too revealing. I'm a librarian, for crying out loud. I want something fun that I can wear to work and not get fired. Some months ago I found a great website, but I didn't bookmark it, and I had to pay in time spent looking for it again. To save you from that fate, here is the link:


I would love to get "Fairy Tale Princess" (Could it be Snow White?) costume above. Sadly, they've sold out. Maybe next year ;)
Here are the yummy components:

1 Navy Blue Twill Lace-Up Bodice
1 Red and Blue Cotton Half-Length Shoulder Cape
1 Full-Length Yellow Cotton Skirt with either a Yellow Sparkle Tulle Overlay or a Yellow Shiny Organza Overlay
1 White Muslin Peasant Shirt with Red and Blue Striped Puff Sleeves

Hooray for sparkle tulle! I want to wear it every day.

No comments:


Thelma-Louise
1993-2009

Guinan 1990?-2009

Griffin ?-2010