Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 8: Pug & Wiener Dog Halloween

My Ralphie
Well


pug & wiener Halloween
Originally uploaded by cleery

, since my dogs have been a pug (Ralphie, above, deceased)
and a daschund (Zoe, very much alive and licking, see the bottom of my blog), I take a special delight in seeing those doggies dressed up.
Ralphie liked to wear clothes, and he had a hula costume, duckie pajamas and the bat costume above, as part of his wardrobe. Zoe is less sure about the whole thing, so she just has a lobster costume, plus some sweaters and coats. Anyway, just click the collage to the right to see all the fine dogs up close and with details. I especially love the little pug angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TELL ME THAT YOU ARE BRINGING IN ZOE ALL DRESSED UP!! THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT!


Thelma-Louise
1993-2009

Guinan 1990?-2009

Griffin ?-2010